"Supply Our Students"
PROJECT: SOS distributed 5,700 brand new back packs filled with school supplies on Saturday, August 19th.
We couldn’t do this without the generous support of businesses, organizations, churches, families and individuals who collect supplies, donate funds, and volunteer their time to help. Thank you for making a real difference in the lives of our community's kids!
We will not distribute supplies again until Tuesday, September 5th starting at 6:00 am.
How to Get Supplies
- If you missed Distribution Day, you can bring your child and his/her identification to The Banquet, 900 E. 8th St. during office hours from 2:30 to 4:30 pm.
- Children MUST be present to receive a backpack and school supplies.
- The child MUST have identification (something with the child’s name on it) to receive a backpack and school supplies.
How to Volunteer to Help
2018 Packing Day and Distribution Day have not yet been scheduled.
How to Collect or Donate Supplies:
- Click here to see or print the Project: SOS School Supply List.
- Click here to print a Project: SOS Poster.
- Bring donations directly to The Banquet, 900 East 8th Street, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Contact Erika Lapour at firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Banquet 335-7066 if you need boxes, posters, school supply lists or if you have any questions.